See below of Packet Pick-up, Race Day Info, Awards and Course information:
- Packet Pick-up will be available Tuesday and Wednesday before Thanksgiving Day
- Location: Academy Sports + Outdoors (10808 Industriplex Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70809)
- Tuesday, November 20th, 2018 – 3pm to 6pm
- Wednesday, November 21st, 2018 – 10am to 6pm
- Packet Pick-up at the Race Site
- Convention St. and N 4th Street, Downtown Baton Rouge, LAThursday, November 22nd, 2018 – 6am to 7:15am
- Convention St. and N 4th Street, Downtown Baton Rouge, LA
RACE DAY INFO
Location: Corner of N 4th Street and Convention Street in Downtown Baton Rouge
Race Start Times: 1 Mile Fun Run starts at 7:30am; 5K starts at 8:00am
1st and 2nd Place Male and Female prizes will be given out in the OVERALL, MASTERS (ages 40+), and GRAND MASTERS (ages 50+) categories. Awards for these categories will be announced before 9:30am. Awards are not shipped after the race, please be present to claim. Door Prizes will also be distributed at this time.
What do I need to bring with me to pick up my packet?
Every participant will receive a confirmation email the morning of Wednesday Packet Pickup. Please bring either that email or your original confirmation email and your photo ID to pick up your packet. Don’t forget to add @turkeytrotbr.com and @getmeregistered.com to your approved senders so that you do not miss this important email in your spam filter.
Can I authorize another person to pick up my race packet?
If you are unable to get your packet, a friend can pick up your packet with a copy of your photo ID or a copy of your registration confirmation. Digital copies (your cell phone screen) are allowed. Please remember they can only do this at Packet Pickup on Tuesday and Wednesday and NOT Race Morning.